In latest release (v2.6.3)
- Fix sync frequency getting reset
- Fix for port getting reset when asking for password
- Remove reference to powerpacks library
- Translated to Indonesian
- Updated German, Danish and Simplified Chinese translations
- One-way synchronization
- Small tray form with recent files, transfer progress, sync status
- Made prefix of temporary file names configurable
- Context menu is now optional
- Translated to Arabic, Bulgarian, Indonesian
- Fixed scaling issues
- Fixed crash when uploading used/locked files
- Updated French, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, German and Simplified Chinese translations
- Support for public key authentication
- Keep connection alive
- Translated to Basque
- Sync Improvements
- Various UI and UX improvements
- Certificate support (accept/decline, save trusted ones locally).
- Select paths outside of user's home path
- Transfer progress status.
- Improved debugging system.
- Translated to Hebrew, Serbian.
- Improved listing, now works on folders that contain spaces.
- right-to-left language support
- Fixed: Recheck used files
- (massive) code clean-up
- File filters: select what folders/file extensions to sync
- support for multiple profiles
- ask for password support (optional)
- Translated to Czech.
- Fixed: changed the version-checking system.
- switched to json config files, using JSON.NET
- using DotNetZip to extract the WebUI files
- Changed FTPbox-generated temp file format and filtered them out of sync
- The WebUI files are downloaded, extracted and uploaded from the %AppData% folder
- Debug.html now saved in %AppData%
- Added Context Menus for the local files/folders
- Added special character support
- Added a nice translate form to make translating FTPbox as simple as possible.
- Use of temporary files when uploading/downloading to avoid file corruption.
- The web interface gets updated automatically
- Files are only uploaded after they're not being used to prevent corruption of big files (not finished).
- More FTPS Security Protocols checked ( auto-detected )
- More detailed error logging.
- Running with -nomenus parameter will not put the required keys in the registry.
- Translated to Slovak, Galician, Portuguese, Thai and Slovenian
- Fixed: On SFTP, GetComPath would corrupt the path if SFTPHome is null
- Fixed: In SetTray, the program shortens the tray text if it's longer than 64 chars
- Files/Folders are reqycled instead of being permanently deleted.
- Deleted items are removed from the recent list.
- Optional: manual or automatic remote-to-local syncing to control bandwidth usage.
- Speed Limits ( set maximum download/upload speed, FTP only )
- New SFTP library (SSH.NET)
- Better file filtering to avoid syncing temporary files, server files etc
- On startup, the program will wait for an internet connection.
- On startup, the program checks for missing resources (dll files etc)
- Translated to Hungarian, Norwegian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Lithuanian, Traditional/Simplified Chinese, Danish, Polish and Croatian
- Fixed: Much faster user interface (forms, tray menus etc)
- Fixed: changed the syncing method to be more reliable and stable
- Fixed: Improved handling in syncing multiple files
- Fixed: More detailed tray notifications and tray tooltip.
- Fixed: Removed the second (background) connection
- Fixed: Program doesn't (need to) check for remote server's time.
- Fixed: updater.exe is run as administrator to not throw an error regarding permissions.
- FTPS Support (both implicit and explicit)
- New Log class (generates an html debug log when run with the -debug paremeter)
- New FTP library
- Option to open local file/folder when tray notification/recent item is clicked.
- Translated to Greek, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Faroese, Russian, Swedish, Korean, Albanian and Romanian
- Fixed: translated the tray menu
- Fixed: 'change FTP account' / 'change paths' buttons not working properly
- Fixed: changed to a more practical translation-handling system
- Fixed: getting home path of SFTP accounts
- Fixed: accessibility by screen readers
- Fixed: Settings.xml is now saved in the AppData folder
- Removed timer for checking internet connection, replaced with NetworkChange.NetworkAddressChanged
- Fixed: double-clicking the tray icon opens the local FTPbox folder
- Web Interface
- SFTP Support
- SFTP port optional
- Encryption for account info in XML
- Changed from portable to setup
- Translated to French and Dutch
- Fixed: deleting folders that contain files
- Fixed: tray messages not always showing properly
- Fixed: Expanding/Collapsing list items in "Select Paths" form
- New (awesome) icons
- Translated to Spannish and German
- Fixed: Subdirectories not syncing
- Fixed: Offline Mode
- Fixed: not letting windows shut down
- Fixed: not opening on windows startup
- Fixed: start-up error with creating directory on root folder
Version 1.5 and earlier
- Synchronizing root folder with FTP.
- Getting links to files
- Starting on windows start-up
- Notifications (optional)
- Tray menu
- Recent Files
- Fixed: Forms not closing properly